Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blush Update!

Good and bad news...


Nolan won! Yes! He totally deserved it! He did really beautiful creative makeup! Congratulations Nolan our new makeup artist and new inspiration!



The bad news following the show was a shocking R.I.P message for Todd. I have looked up what medical examiners believe killed him and from what I found it looks like something with his heart. I was completely shocked when I saw an R.I.P message for him, he was only 23 years old. Heartbreaking. Rest in peace Todd, you were amazing on the show!

This was the last Blush episode but let’s hope for more! I loved this show!!

Again congratulations Nolan, I knew you could do it! Todd you had a wonderful happy personality and I know you are in a better place now, rock that makeup in heaven!

No comments: