Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3TanjaJ3's Vacation Theme Contest Entry #2 Mountain Getaway



My "Mini Masterpiece!" So very proud of this one!

For most of my nail art, such as this one and the Beach Inspired entry,I draw my ideas out first on a piece of paper so I have an idea of how to place things on the nail itself. I had a vision for this nail and it ended up coming out better than my idea!!!

I'm beginning to think, in the nail art world I may have a real talent in doing landscapes! Not to toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT!lol j/k Seriously though, I really shocked myself with my landscape style designs!

I have memories of my Dad painting in our basement of the home I grew up in, like he was Bob Ross. He would paint these beautiful landscapes, mainly of mountains and open fields and stuff. I guess I might be following in Daddy-O's artistic side except my canvas is these small nails!

Please let me know what you think! I love the feedback!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!!

Please, watch the video of how I created this "Mini Masterpiece!"

No comments: