Sunday, December 19, 2010

I almost lost my life....


Thank you everyone for your prayers. For those of you who are unaware of what happen...long story short....Saturday I became very ill, I went to the ER and discovered I had a tubal pregnancy. The birth control I had in (IUD) punctured my uterine wall and embedded in my abdomen. My fallopian tube ruptured, I almost lost my life. Never take a single moment for granted. I love you all! I'm home now and am doing fine!

After my surgery, my daughters gave me the most precious turtle and flowers. I love my family to pieces!

I was 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant.






This is the birthcontrol I had in. It's called an IUD (intrauterine device) I had the Mirena IUD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg hun im so sorry to hear this!! thank god you are still here and getting better..I can only imagine what you went through...all my love to you <3