Sunday, November 9, 2008

About Me :)



ALL ABOUT ME!!!

age: 20
birthday: May 19, 2008
eye color: Pretty brown
talent: Nail art
favortie thing to do: Blog
favortie movie: Riding in Cars with Boys
best friend: Aaron
who do you hate?: I can't think of anyone at the moment
do you have a pet: No just my kids lol j/k
favorite color: Purple
where were you born?: Greeley
your grade: College student soph.
FINISH THE QUESTION
i love: Makeup, nails and most important my family
i can: do whatever I dream
i just: wanna have fun
i want: more makeup
i wonder: what heaven looks like
WHAT WERE YOU...
doing last: Singing
the last song you heard: Paper Bag by Fiona Apple
what are you wearing?: Jammies
who were you talking to last: Mom
when was the last time you cryed: 2 days ago...I had a bad day
what was the last movie you watched?: Thumbelina

Take this survey - ALL ABOUT ME!!!
Myspace Surveys

No comments: