Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Organized!


FINALLY ORGANIZED! For the longest time I have had all that makeup stuffed in this makeup bag. Half the time I forgot what I even had because it was buried in the bag! Yes I am an oober dork...I was soooo happy to get this organizer last night!! LoL


Super cute brush holder! Watch my video called my Haul video to learn more about where and how much the materials were to make it!


EYES EYES EYES! I think my eyes are my best feature so it is nice to have a lot of stuff to dress them up!


Face stuff! I love blush! The favorite blush I mentioned in my video is called Apircot Brandy and it is from Lancome.


Here are just some randomness :) and lip gloss. Theres always that one drawer that has a little bit of nothing.


I had more perfume but I gave most of it to my sister. For some reason I get bored with scents after a while and usually end up wasting more than half of the bottle to spoilage so thats why I have so many perfume samples.


My nail polish and nail tools! I can't wait to do a video on my nail art...I just have to figure out how to get my stupid camera to focus on the nails!

No comments: