Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 e/s Palette!

Yes! I finally ordered the Coastal Scents 88 matte Eyeshadow Palette!! I ordered it on Thursday night (May 21) and yesterday (Friday May 22) it was shipped! YAY! Dang that was quick! I just can't wait to get it and because of the holiday I probably won't get it until probably the end of this upcoming week! I am like a little kid, I simply can NOT WAIT FOR IT! I am soooo excited, and my YouTube channel will blow up with videos that I will be putting out using just this palette! Oh my Oh my how excited am I?...REALLY REALLY EXCITED!

1 comment:

MissVeronyka said...

Hey girlie. I just got my palette yesterday (June 18th) I ordered the 88 Shimmer Palette from BH Cosmetics and I LOVE it! I was going to order from CS but found out that BH Cosmetics were selling the same exact palettes for cheaper and their shipping was like so much cheaper. It is perfect and I cant wait to do some looks with it. I think I am going to get the matte palette next!