Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New (not so original) Series?

Yup Fruit Inspired Looks?!?!

I know I know fafinetex3 already started this but I will be doing MY OWN looks with it!

I don't want to hear anyone calling me a copy cat! GRRR! This will be my own twist on it and it looks like hella fun so YES I will be doing a fruit inspired series...

What else can I do? Yeah Candy inspired! I entered a contest not so long ago with itsjudytime when she asked what series she should do, I suggested Candy Inspired and then wouldn't you know EricaLeigh777 and MakeUpGeek started a Candy Inspired series, love their videos by the way, but you know what I'm gonna do it too!

I know these are not so original series ideas but boo on haters, I'm doin it!

Here are some inspirational pix for those eventual series'!




No comments: