Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Tattoos Wanted!

Ok so I was hoping to get it for my birthday but it probably won't be for a while because there is this little thing called "money" that I need first! Heres what I want.

The month of May's flower is the Lily of the Valley...My birthday is May therefore it makes sense to get the May's flower on me. I want my tattoos to symbolize something special to me.

I currently have two tattoos, my first tat is a VERY small butterfly on my upper back, regret that one! I thought it would hurt so I wanted to start small...it felt great so I wish I would have gotten something else bigger! Also on my wrist I have a butterfly that I like but wish it was a monarch. The Monarch butterfly reminds me of my childhood because my beloved house I grew up in we had this HUGE back yard and I remember chasing those butterflies....moving on....



So I have really been wanting the Lily of the Valley behind my ear. I WILL get it eventually.... Here are some ideas....I realize one pic is on a girls back but thats why it is called and "idea."





No comments: