Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Look What My Hubby Wrote For Me

102 Reasonz I love my Wife!!!!!! (this is juicy!!!)
by Aaron Valenciano on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 8:59pm


1- She chose me (there are plenty of fish in the sea, but she chose me..) thats gotta count for something...

2-She's very beautiful

3-She's Classy

4-She's very determined

5-She is well educated

6-she can take jokes and dish 'em right back atcha

7-She has a beautiful voice. (music is the true key to my soul)

8-she is the half creator for my beautiful daughters. they got their mommy's looks

9-She's got a smile that would brighten the darkest of nights

10-Her body is very proportionate. You dont' know how awesome that is...lol

11-her eyes run as deep as her soul...(its beautiful)

12-she is very compassionate

13-she is frugal...(knowing im not rich she is my money savior)

14-She is very organized

15-She makes my world go round

16-she's got style...you need that these days

17-She's very family oriented

18-She's independent, but a team player as well

19-She has the ability to put up with my shit

20-She gets props for putting up with all of my shit as much as she has

21-We're opposites in every matter...but it brings us closer.

22-She is the rare rose that grew from the concrete of her hillbilly ass family...lol

23-she thrives on success

24-She isn't money hungry...(well atleast when she's sleeping...lol)

25-I love how she tries to act interested in the things I am into

26-She has a really good taste in movies...i love it

27-I love how she doesn't let anyone bring her down...she's a soldier

28-I love that she isn't afraid to speak her mind when she feels its necessary

29-She is the best mom anyone could ask for

30-my children cherish every moment hanging with their mama

31-She is very reliable when it comes to parenting.

32-I love how she figures out problems. she's a real problem solver

33-She stands up for what she believes in

34-I love how she isn't afraid to be herself around me

35-she is a very affectionate person

36-She got over her selfish ways. Many people still struggle with that

37-She is very Optimistic

38-I even think her dorky side is cute

39-Its not everyday you see a girl dance like Napolean...lol its sweet

40-I love how she cries during semi-sad movies, commercials and t.v shows...She's real sensitive

41-I love that she goes fishing with me...even though I know she doesn't like to

42-I love her comfortability with me...But note to world: shitting with the door open is not sexy....lol

43-I love that she never tries to change me...she accepts me for who i am

44-She is not a greedy person

45-I like that she makes an attempt to be cool with all of my peeps. even though she may not approve of them

46-Love her faith that she puts into things

47-love her hobbies...they could be a lot worse...lol

48-she has got the sweetest grill I have ever seen...lol

49-I love that I work all day, then have to come home to cook my own dinner...lol wait!!! i hate that

50-I love that I have 49 great things to say about my wife...and this list keeps going

51-I love how she decorated the outside of our car..(not really...stop crashing shit) lol

52-She has got the most beautiful heart...she is very giving

53-she is a very forgiving person

54-she doesn't have the best taste in acquantances....but her closest buds are pretty sweet

55-i like how she can talk ish soooo many years about my drinking but turned out to be worse than me

56-love the conversations that she has with herself

57-I love reciting our favorite movie lines to each other

58-I really enjoy our one on one time that we share...(we dont do it enough)

59-Love how different she is from every other girl i've ever met

60-I love her understanding of riding bikes in traffic...lol

61-I love how she takes care of me when im sick

62-love how she treats her kids equally....they equally get spanked..lol

63-I don't like that im up late finishing this...but she's worth it

64-I love how she is not judgemental

65-I love how she puts me in line, once i step out of it

66-I am glad she doesn't get loud when chicks gawk at me...wait...she does...lol

67-I love how my sense of humor brightens up her day

68-I totally dig that she is the best at home mom ever...

69-she is the queen of not doin shit...lol but looking cute all at the same time

70-I love that she acknowledges my hard work NOW!

71-I appreciate her understanding...even when im not being understanding

72-I love her focus...except when driving and theres a train present

73-I love the way she speaks with a british accent unknowingly

74-I love that she is content with saving money.....lol

75-I love her christmas lists she makes for me: they tell which store the stuff is at, exact shelf and exact isle and how much it is...lol it saves me time

76-call me crazy but I love the nicknames she has given me

77-I love the fact that she can get herself dressed. Lol. Many people take that for granted

78-I love her theories on life and love

79-I HATE her theories on how I should live my life and love…lol jk….

80-I love how right now I told her I was completing this list and she goes to the bathroom and laughs to herself. Lol that’s talent. Not everyone can make themselves laugh

81-I love that she loves being close to me. We have a king sized bed, but I have bassinet sized room just for me

82-I love how she entertains herself by thinking of crazy shit like::: HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!

83-I love her reasoning behind her tattoos

84-I love the thought of having a future with her, but hate that we had to deal with the past to get here

85-I love that she used to have a thing for the female species. Lol….id love for old trends to come back…lol

86-I love how everything is competitive. Not too competitive, just enough to keep us thinking and moving. We never slow down

87-I love how she avoids getting Spartan kicked after an argument. She leaves the room. Aint that sweet?? Lol

88-I love how when I go fishing she calls my mom and gets me in trouble….hahahahaha I remember that shit…lol

89-I love that she can accept me for who I am and the people I’ve done, I mean and the things I’ve done. Lol

90-I love how she is soooo determined to get the things she wants in life. She’s a trooper

91-True Story. One of the first times we ever met, she farted infront of me. Lol…hahahaha I don’t like that at all, I just thought I would share that with the world. Lol

92-I love the fact that she wants to be nosy as hell with everybody’s business. Lol…it’s annoying sometimes, but it keeps me posted with new changes. Lol

93-I love her faith in the gospel. She’s a blessing

94-I love that she speaks 2-5 words ahead of the order she thinks it. Her convo’s sound like an asian movie. Me to nice you. You very much thank. lol

95-I like how my wife tries to act serious when she drinks. Eyes half closed, stumbling and falling over saying “I’m Kayo” lol

96-I like how I keep all my boys jealous when I have her on my arm. Lol

97-I love that I feel the support she gives me now that I am an aspiring Insult Comic. But she won’t support my music and my groupies. Lol. I have no idea why.

98-I get a kick out of the love and hate relationship she has with her mom. It’s hilarious.

99-I like that she accepts that you can’t change the past. You can only learn from it.

100-I loved taking my wife to go and see George Lopez live. I love sitting next to her, hand in hand laughing the night away

101-I love how she thinks she can outdo me by posting 101 things she likes about me when I tell her I was going to write 100 things. Lol that’s the competitiveness in her. Lol


102-I love the fact that I am more competitive, and wrote 102 things that I love about my wife. Lol.

I love you, you freaking dork!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: