Sunday, August 29, 2010

RIP Uncle Freddy


Freddy
Sept. 28, 1974- Aug. 25, 2010

So last Thursday (8/26) an unfortunate event occurred in my family. My uncle was discovered to have passed away in his home from a heart attack. Seeing my family grieve the way they are is difficult to bare. Some of the toughest skin individuals are showing a side of them so vulnerable that I have never seen before.

What I remember most about him was his warm loving soul, big hugs and the smile he always seemed to have on his face, not to mention that great laugh of his! You will be greatly missed Uncle Freddy.

The funeral will be this week so I may not be uploading many videos this week. Thank you for understanding.


On a more pleasant note, we will be installing new carpet in our house this week as well which was very much need! So I should have a bunch of weird men in my house for hours at a time (lol that’s not the pleasant note I am speaking of) we just really needed new carpet! =D

Follow me on twitter for updates and random ramblings! @CarlyMooBarly



No comments: