Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Babys First Day of Kindergarten!



Awww my baby isn't much of a baby anymore *tears*


My sweet baby girls! Notice Ariel's T-Shirt, it says "I <3 MJ" She is a HUGE Michael Jackson fan! lol

When we first got out on the playground, Amerie was a little nervous because she didn't see anyone she knew. Then before you know it, she spotted two of her friends and ran off to play.

Aaron, Ariel and I walked Amerie into her class room and waited till she was situated at her table. This is when Mommy's eyes filled with tears. It's really happening, my baby is growing up. I held back from balling my eyes out but I thought it was sweet to see just how many moms there where wearing there hearts on their sleeves and just balling as they left their babies for their first day of kindergarten.

I love you my Amer, we are so incredibly proud of you!

No comments: